CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Thank you for choosing our hotel. Please find below the sales conditions related to your booking.
- As a small family run hotel and small inventory we are adversely effected when bookings are canceled closer to date of arrival. It is not possible to rebook that room at a late stage after refusing many other bookings especially in busy periods of the year.
- Since like all cancellation policies there is a payment involved when cancellations are not made well in advance therefore we urge you to book when you have firm plans.
- A credit card number is required to confirm the booking.
- In case of cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival, one night-stay per room will be charged on your credit card.
- In case of no-show, the entire stay will be charged on your credit card.
- Check-in time is from 13:00 hrs & check-out until 1200 hrs.
- Note that children age 8 and older are charged the adult rate. Please include them in the in the number entered in the No. of Adults box.
- Should you wish to change an existing reservation, you are required to cancel the existing booking and proceed to create a new reservation. This may be done by visiting our website www.deramandawa.com.
- Should you wish to Cancel an existing reservation, simply click on the reservation link at our website www.deramandawa.com.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, we are at your disposal for any further information you need.